- 19 June, Tuesday: Royal Ascot begins today. It’s possible Meghan and Harry could go, or they may go to another race event sometime in the summer. Kate & William did the Epsom Derby the first year they were married but didn’t do Ascot until 2016 (I *think* that is the first year they attended).
JULY – (Neither of these engagements is confirmed, this is for possible planning purposes only.) .
- 2 – 9 July Wimbledon: We expect to see the Duchess attend Wimbledon this year and quite possibly with the Duchess of Cambridge – a Double-Duch-ess moment for all!
- 10 July, Tuesday: The centenary of the Royal Air Force will be marked with a service at Westminster Abbey and parade.
- 10 – 11 July, Tuesday – Wednesday: From Kensington Palace: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Dublin, Ireland on 10th & 11th July. The visit is at the request of Her Majesty’s Government.
NOTE: FUTURE DATES – On the dates below that are well into the future there is no confirmation or guarantee that Meghan and/or Harry will attend or take part in the listed functions; they’re posted here primarily for long-term planning purposes.
- 12 October, Friday: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s possible Meghan and Harry will attend the wedding.
- Prince Charles turns 70 this year and I’m sure there will be some sort of commemorative event(s) marking the occasion.
PAST EVENT DATES
**The following is an archive of previous calendar events for convenience of navigating to past posts or simply wanting to know a specific day/date of a previous engagement.
- 14 June, Thursday: The Duchess of Sussex will accompany Her Majesty the Queen and will officially open the Mersey Gateway Bridge, at Catalyst Science Discovery Centre, Mersey Road, Widnes, Cheshire as well as open the Storyhouse Theatre, Hunter Street, Chester. The pair will also attend a lunch at Chester Town Hall, 33 Northgate Street, Chester.
- 9 June: Trooping the Colour 2018 – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend (Meghan’s Carolina Herrera outfit recap)
- 22 May Tuesday: Meghan and Harry’s official engagement as a married couple — the Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration garden party at Buckingham Palace.
- 19 May, Saturday: Royal Wedding of Meghan and Harry
- 25 April, Wednesday: ANZAC Services
- 23 April, Monday: 25th Anniversary Memorial Service to celebrate the life and legacy of Stephen Lawrence, held at St. Martin-in-the-Fields church.
- 21 April, Saturday: Invictus Games Reception, Australia House, London (afternoon), Queen’s Birthday Concert (evening)
- 19 April, Thursday: Women’s Empowerment Reception at Royal Aeronautical Society – part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 18 April, Wednesday: Commonwealth Youth Forum part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 6 April, Friday: Invictus Games Tryouts University of Bath Sports Training Village
- 23 March, Friday: Belfast, Ireland – Unannounced Visit to Northern Ireland
- 12 March, Monday: Commonwealth Service, Westminster Abbey
- 8 March, Thursday: Birmingham, UK – International Women’s Day