- *10 October, Wednesday: Today is World Mental Health Day. Historically Heads Together takes part in activities commemorating the day. It is possible the Duke and Duchess will have a role.
- *12 October, Friday: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s most likely Meghan and Harry will attend the wedding with the Royal Family.
- 16–31 October: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, Tonga, New Zealand (Click here for detailed itinerary.)
- Kensington Palace confirms The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand in October. The dates of the tour will coincide with the 2018 Invictus Games taking place in Sydney, Australia.
- 20–27 October: The 2018 Invictus Games in Sydney, Australia.
*Note: Unconfirmed or unofficial engagements or appearances.
FUTURE DATES NOTE On the dates below that are well into the future there is no confirmation or guarantee that Meghan and/or Harry will attend or take part in the listed functions; they’re posted here primarily for long-term planning purposes.
- 11 November, Sunday: Remembrance Sunday. This year’s events will also mark the centenary of The Great War. In addition to the traditional ceremony, there will be ‘A Nation’s Thank you – The People’s Procession,’ with 10000 civilians taking part in the march past the Cenotaph. From the government’s news release: “At the same time, people are being encouraged to ring bells around the world, as the government is seeking to replicate the spontaneous outpouring of relief that took place in 1918.”
- 11 November, Sunday: The Day of Remembrance will end with a special service at Westminster Abbey, “to give thanks for peace and those who returned.”
- 14 November, Wednesday: The Queen hosts a private birthday party for Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace as he turns 70. It’s likely there will be other events marking the occasion.
PAST EVENT DATES
**The following is an archive of previous calendar events for the convenience of navigating to past posts or simply wanting to know a specific day/date of a previous engagement.
- 3 October, Wednesday: The Duke and Duchess make their first visit to Sussex — Edes House – Sussex copy of the American Declaration of Independence, Bognor Regis, – south coast of England for official opening of University of Chichester’s Engineering and Digital Technology Park, city of Brighton and Hove in East Sussex — historic Royal Pavilion visit, Survivors’ Network Rape Crisis Service and finally JOFF Youth Centre in Peacehaven, East Sussex.
- 25 September, Tuesday: Meghan opens Royal Academy Oceania Exhibit for her first solo engagement.
- 24 September, Monday: Harry and Meghan attend Coach Core Awards at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, UK
- 20 September, Thursday: Launch of TOGETHER Our Community Cookbook and Kitchen, Meghan’s first solo charity project at Kensington Palace. (Initial post about the Cookbook Project is here.)
- 6 September, Thursday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend 100 Days to Peace Concert, London
- 4 September, Tuesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend WellChild Awards Ceremony
- 29 August, Wednesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Hamilton Gala Fundraiser for Sentebale, London, West End
- 4 August, Saturday: (Unofficial) Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Van Straubenzee / Jenks Wedding
- 26 July, Thursday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Sentebale Polo Cup 2018, Windsor, UK
- 17 July, Tuesday: Nelson Mandela Exhibit, London, UK
- 11 July, Wednesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 2 – First half of day / Second half of day
- 10 July, Tuesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 1 – Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive Dublin
- 10 July, Tuesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend RAF 100th Anniversary
- 9 July, Monday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Christening of Prince Louis
- 5 July, Thursday: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend ‘Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge Reception at Marlborough House, London
- 1 July, Sunday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance again – Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry
- 30 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance at Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry with Serena Williams
- 26 June, Tuesday: The Duke and Duchess attend The Queen’s Young Leader’s Reception
- 19 June, Tuesday: Royal Ascot Day 1 – The Duke and Duchess Attend Royal Ascot Day 1
- 16 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) — Harry and Meghan attend Lady Sarah McCorquodale’s Wedding (Harry’s cousin, Spencer Family) in Lincolnshire, UK.
- 14 June, Thursday: The Duchess of Sussex accompanies Her Majesty the Queen, Cheshire, UK – for official opening of Mersey Gateway Bridge — Catalyst Science Discovery Centre, Cheshire, opening of Storyhouse Theatre — Chester, attend a lunch at Chester Town Hall.
- 9 June: Trooping the Colour 2018 – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend (Meghan’s Carolina Herrera outfit recap)
- 22 May Tuesday: Meghan and Harry’s official engagement as a married couple — the Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration garden party at Buckingham Palace.
- 19 May, Saturday: Royal Wedding of Meghan and Harry
- 25 April, Wednesday: ANZAC Services
- 23 April, Monday: 25th Anniversary Memorial Service to celebrate the life and legacy of Stephen Lawrence, held at St. Martin-in-the-Fields church.
- 21 April, Saturday: Invictus Games Reception, Australia House, London (afternoon), Queen’s Birthday Concert (evening)
- 19 April, Thursday: Women’s Empowerment Reception at Royal Aeronautical Society – part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 18 April, Wednesday: Commonwealth Youth Forum part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 6 April, Friday: Invictus Games Tryouts University of Bath Sports Training Village
- 23 March, Friday: Belfast, Ireland – Unannounced Visit to Northern Ireland
- 12 March, Monday: Commonwealth Service, Westminster Abbey
- 8 March, Thursday: Birmingham, UK – International Women’s Day
- 28 February, Wednesday: Royal Foundation Forum – Meghan, Harry, Kate and William
- 13 February, Wednesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh Scotland
- 18 January, Thursday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Cardiff, Wales, UK
- 9 January, Tuesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Reprezent Radio in Brixton, UK