August is traditionally a *very* quiet month for the BRF. It’s likely Meghan and Harry will spend some time at Balmoral with HM.
- 20–27 October: 2018 Invictus Games in Sydney, Australia
- October: Kensington Palace confirms The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand in the Autumn. The dates of the tour will coincide with the 2018 Invictus Games taking place in Sydney, Australia.
FUTURE DATES NOTE – On the dates below that are well into the future there is no confirmation or guarantee that Meghan and/or Harry will attend or take part in the listed functions; they’re posted here primarily for long-term planning purposes.
- 12 October, Friday: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s possible Meghan and Harry will attend the wedding.
- 11 November, Sunday: Remembrance Sunday. This year’s events will also mark the centenary of The Great War. In addition to the traditional ceremony, there will be a procession of 10000 civilians at the Cenotaph and a National Service of Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey.
- Prince Charles turns 70 this year and I’m sure there will be some sort of commemorative event(s) marking the occasion.
PAST EVENT DATES
**The following is an archive of previous calendar events for convenience of navigating to past posts or simply wanting to know a specific day/date of a previous engagement.
- 4 August, Saturday: (Unofficial) Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Van Straubenzee / Jenks Wedding
- 26 July, Thursday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Sentebale Polo Cup 2018, Windsor, UK
- 17 July, Tuesday: Nelson Mandela Exhibit, London, UK
- 11 July, Wednesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 2 – First half of day / Second half of day
- 10 July, Tuesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 1 – Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive Dublin
- 10 July, Tuesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend RAF 100th Anniversary
- 9 July, Monday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Christening of Prince Louis
- 5 July, Thursday: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend ‘Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge Reception at Marlborough House, London
- 1 July, Sunday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance again – Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry
- 30 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance at Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry with Serena Williams
- 26 June, Tuesday: The Duke and Duchess attend The Queen’s Young Leader’s Reception
- 19 June, Tuesday: Royal Ascot Day 1 – The Duke and Duchess Attend Royal Ascot Day 1
- 16 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) — Harry and Meghan attend Lady Sarah McCorquodale’s Wedding (Harry’s cousin, Spencer Family) in Lincolnshire, UK.
- 14 June, Thursday: The Duchess of Sussex accompanies Her Majesty the Queen, Cheshire, UK – for official opening of Mersey Gateway Bridge — Catalyst Science Discovery Centre, Cheshire, opening of Storyhouse Theatre — Chester, attend a lunch at Chester Town Hall.
- 9 June: Trooping the Colour 2018 – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend (Meghan’s Carolina Herrera outfit recap)
- 22 May Tuesday: Meghan and Harry’s official engagement as a married couple — the Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration garden party at Buckingham Palace.
- 19 May, Saturday: Royal Wedding of Meghan and Harry
- 25 April, Wednesday: ANZAC Services
- 23 April, Monday: 25th Anniversary Memorial Service to celebrate the life and legacy of Stephen Lawrence, held at St. Martin-in-the-Fields church.
- 21 April, Saturday: Invictus Games Reception, Australia House, London (afternoon), Queen’s Birthday Concert (evening)
- 19 April, Thursday: Women’s Empowerment Reception at Royal Aeronautical Society – part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 18 April, Wednesday: Commonwealth Youth Forum part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 6 April, Friday: Invictus Games Tryouts University of Bath Sports Training Village
- 23 March, Friday: Belfast, Ireland – Unannounced Visit to Northern Ireland
- 12 March, Monday: Commonwealth Service, Westminster Abbey
- 8 March, Thursday: Birmingham, UK – International Women’s Day
- 28 February, Wednesday: Royal Foundation Forum – Meghan, Harry, Kate and William
- 13 February, Wednesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh Scotland
- 18 January, Thursday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Cardiff, Wales, UK
- 9 January, Tuesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Reprezent Radio in Brixton, UK