- 23 April, Monday: Harry and Meghan will attend the 25th Anniversary Memorial Service to celebrate the life and legacy of Stephen Lawrence, held at St. Martin-in-the-Fields church. At the service, HRH will read a message of support on behalf of The Prince of Wales.
- 25 April, Wednesday: Meghan and Harry will attend services commemorating Anzac Day in London. The couple will attend the Dawn Service at Wellington Arch, scheduled for 5am local time, midnight EDT. At 11am Harry takes part in a wreath-laying ceremony and Noon both attend the Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey.
- *26 April, Thursday: (*As of yet, Meghan is not slated to attend this event.) – Prince Harry will officially open the Greenhouse Centre in London on April 26th, which will provide sport, coaching and social facilities for young people in the surrounding community.
NOTE: FUTURE DATES – On the dates below that are well into the future there is no confirmation or guarantee that Meghan and/or Harry will attend or take part in the listed functions; they’re posted here primarily for long-term planning purposes.
- 9 June, Saturday: Today is the official celebration of the Queen’s birthday, Trooping the Colour.
- 18 June, Monday: The annual Order of the Garter ceremony is scheduled to take place today in Windsor. NOTE: Harry is not a member of the Order, so we will not see them at the event. I’m only listing it in case people think this is an engagement where we would see the couple.
- 19 June, Tuesday: Royal Ascot begins today. It’s possible Meghan and Harry could go, or they may go to another race event sometime in the summer. Kate & William did the Epsom Derby the first year they were married, but didn’t do Ascot until 2016 (I *think* that is the first year they attended).
- 10 July, Tuesday: The centenary of the Royal Air Force will be marked with a service at Westminster Abbey and parade.
- 12 October, Friday: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s possible Meghan and Harry will attend the wedding.
- Prince Charles turns 70 this year and I’m sure there will be some sort of commemorative event(s) marking the occasion.
PAST EVENT DATES
**The following is an archive of previous calendar events for convenience of navigating to past posts or simply wanting to know a specific day/date of a previous engagement.
- 19 April, Thursday: Women’s Empowerment Reception at Royal Aeronautical Society – part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 18 April, Wednesday: Commonwealth Youth Forum part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 6 April, Friday: Invictus Games Tryouts University of Bath Sports Training Village
- 23 March, Friday: Belfast, Ireland – Unannounced Visit to Northern Ireland
- 12 March, Monday: Commonwealth Service, Westminster Abbey
- 8 March, Thursday: Birmingham, UK – International Women’s Day