PAST EVENT DATES
**The following is an archive of previous calendar events for the convenience of navigating to past posts or simply wanting to know a specific day/date of a previous engagement.
***Events noted “Court Circular – Kensington Palace” include officially released information on the event from KP.
- 11 March, Monday: Meghan and Harry attended the annual Commonwealth Day service.
- 11 March, Monday: The Duke and Duchess visited Canada House.
- 8 March, Friday: Meghan was part of an International Women’s Day panel discussion organized by the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust.
- 5 March, Tuesday: The Duke and Duchess attended The 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of HRH Prince of Wales.
- 25 February, Monday PM #2: The Duke and Duchess had an audience with King Mohammed VI.
- 25 February, Monday PM #1: The Duke and Duchess visited a traditional Moroccan market.
- 25 February, Monday AM: Meghan and Harry had engagements on equine therapy for children and watched a cooking demonstration in Morocco.
- 24 February, Sunday PM: The Duke and Duchess attended a reception at the British Amabssador’s residence in Rabat, Morocco.
- 24 February, Sunday AM: The Duke and Duchess had several education-related engagements in Asni, Morocco.
- 23 February, Saturday: Meghan and Harry arrived in Morocco this evening.
- 12 February Tuesday: The Duke and Duchess attended a gala performance of The Wider Earth at London’s Natural History Museum.
- 7 February Thursday: Meghan & Harry attended the Endeavour Fund Awards.
- 1 February Friday: The Duke and Duchess were in Bristol, where they saw the recent renovations at Bristol Old Vic, and visited Empire Fighting Chance.
- 31 January Thursday: Meghan visited one of her new patronages, the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); the event was at City, University of London.
- 30 January, Wednesday: Meghan made her first visit to the National Theatre as Patron of the organization.
- 16 January, Wednesday: The Duke & Duchess attended premiere of Cirque de Soleil’s TOTEM. The evening was a fundraiser for Sentebale.
- 16 January, Wednesday: The Duchess visited Mayhew, one of her new patronages.
- 10 January, Wednesday (Unannounced): The Duchess visits Smart Works as one of her newly announced patronages for 2019.
- 25 December, Tuesday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Christmas Day church service 2018, Sandringham, UK
- 19 December, Wednesday (Unannounced/Unofficial): The Queen’s Annual pre-Christmas luncheon, 2018.
- 18 December, Tuesday: Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duke of Sussex, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening attended a Reception at Buckingham Palace.
The Duchess of Sussex this morning visited the Royal Variety Charity, Brinsworth House, Staines Road, Twickenham, and was received by Mrs. Gillian Norton (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).
- 14 December, Friday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Meghan and Harry’s Christmas 2018 photo, WMW 2019 Calendars
- 11 December, Tuesday: Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duke of Sussex, President, The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, and The Duchess of Sussex this afternoon attended a Board Meeting at Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London SW1.
- 10 December, Monday (Unannounced): The Duchess of Sussex attended the British Fashion Council Awards, Royal Albert Hall, London in the evening.
- 6 December, Tuesday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Meeting of the Royal Foundation and private meeting with the ACU, Visit to Southbank Centre for and Evening with Michelle Obama and her new book (3 Dec.).
- 23 November, Friday (Informational Post): Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- 21 November, Thursday: Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duchess of Sussex this morning opened the Hubb Community Kitchen, 244 Acklam Road, London W10.
- 19 November, Monday: Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this evening attended the Royal Variety Performance in aid of the Royal Variety Charity at the London Palladium, Argyll Street, London W1, and were received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).
- 15 November, Thursday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Court Circular – Kensington Palace –The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this afternoon attended a Mental Health Innovation volunteers’ workshop at BBC Studioworks, Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12. Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon visited BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1, with members of the Royal Foundation Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Joint Patrons of the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening attended a Dinner at Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London WC1.
- 14 November, Wednesday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Prince Charles’ Birthday Party, Buckingham Palace, London
- 13 November, Tuesday (Unannounced/Unofficial): Official photos released ahead of Prince Charles’ 70th Birthday
- 11 November, Sunday: Remembrance Sunday 2018 – London, UK
- 10 November, Saturday: Festival of Remembrance – Royal Albert Hall, London
- 31 October, Wednesday: Royal Tour New Zealand – Auckland/Rotorua
- 30 October, Tuesday: Royal Tour New Zealand – Auckland – Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this morning unveiled The Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy, North Shore Riding Club, 109 Awanohi Road, Redvale, New Zealand.
In the afternoon they visited Pillars, 6A Jack Conway Avenue, Auckland, and were received by the Rt. Hon. Jacinda Ardern MP (Prime Minister of New Zealand).
Finally in the evening the Royal couple attended a Pasifika Reception held by the Prime Minister of New Zealand at Auckland War Memorial Museum, the Auckland Domain, Auckland.
- 29 October, Monday: Royal Tour New Zealand – Wellington – Court Circular – Kensington Palace – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this morning attended a youth-led Mental Health Meeting at Maranui Cafe, Maranui Surf Life Saving Club, 107 the Parade, Lyall Bay, Wellington, New Zealand.
Harry and Meghan also visited Totaranui, Abel Tasman National Park today.
This evening they attended a Creative Industries Showcase at Courtenay Creative, 49 Courtenay Place, Wellington.
- 28 October, Sunday: Royal Tour New Zealand – Wellington
- 27 October, Saturday: Royal Tour Day 13 – The couple attend Invictus Games – Basketball event. Closing Ceremony for the Invictus Games. Harry and Meghan leave Australia and head to New Zealand
- 26 October, Friday: Royal Tour Day 12 – Morning in Tonga, Depart Tonga for Australia and the Australian Geographic Society Awards
- 25 October, Thursday: Royal Tour Day 11 – Final engagement before leaving Fiji and Arrival in Tonga, Evening black tie event in Tonga
- 24 October, Wednesday: Royal Tour Day 10 – Royal Visit Fiji Day 2 – Meghan’s speech,
- 23 October, Tuesday: Royal Tour Australia Day 9 – Fraser Island departure and Royal Visit Fiji, Evening reception event in Fiji
- 22 October, Monday: Royal Tour Australia Day 8 – 1- Fraser Island, Kingfisher Jetty Walkabout
- 21 October, Sunday: Royal Tour Australia Day 6: Invictus Reception Sydney, Invictus Sailing Event, Evening Reception – Private (see Monday’s post re: Fraser Island)
- 20 October, Saturday: Royal Tour Australia Day 5: 1- ANZAC Memorial, 2 – Invictus Games 2018 Sydney Opening Day Driving Challenge – Cockatoo Island, 3 – Opening Ceremony Invictus Games 2018 Sydney Opera House.
- 19 October, Friday: Royal Tour Australia Day 4: 1 – Bondi Beach, 2 – Sydney School Visit
- 18 October, Thursday: Royal Tour Australia Day 3: 1 – Melbourne, 2 – Melbourne Beach
- 17 October, Wednesday: Royal Tour Australia Day 2: Dubbo
- 16 October, Tuesday: Royal Tour Australia Day 1 – Sydney: 1 – Baby Announcement, 2 – Admirality House, 3 – Taronga Zoo, Opera House; 4 – Invictus Reception
- 15 October, Monday: Royal Tour Australia Arrival in Sydney
- 12 October, Friday: Royal Wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
- 3 October, Wednesday: The Duke and Duchess make their first visit to Sussex — Edes House – Sussex copy of the American Declaration of Independence, Bognor Regis, – south coast of England for official opening of University of Chichester’s Engineering and Digital Technology Park, city of Brighton and Hove in East Sussex — historic Royal Pavilion visit, Survivors’ Network Rape Crisis Service and finally JOFF Youth Centre in Peacehaven, East Sussex.
- 25 September, Tuesday: Meghan opens Royal Academy Oceania Exhibit for her first solo engagement.
- 24 September, Monday: Harry and Meghan attend Coach Core Awards at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, UK
- 20 September, Thursday: Launch of TOGETHER Our Community Cookbook and Kitchen, Meghan’s first solo charity project at Kensington Palace. (Initial post about the Cookbook Project is here.)
- 6 September, Thursday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend 100 Days to Peace Concert, London
- 4 September, Tuesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend WellChild Awards Ceremony
- 29 August, Wednesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Hamilton Gala Fundraiser for Sentebale, London, West End
- 4 August, Saturday: (Unofficial) Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Van Straubenzee / Jenks Wedding
- 26 July, Thursday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Sentebale Polo Cup 2018, Windsor, UK
- 17 July, Tuesday: Nelson Mandela Exhibit, London, UK
- 11 July, Wednesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 2 – First half of day / Second half of day
- 10 July, Tuesday: Royal Visit Ireland Day 1 – Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive Dublin
- 10 July, Tuesday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend RAF 100th Anniversary
- 9 July, Monday: Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Christening of Prince Louis
- 5 July, Thursday: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend ‘Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge Reception at Marlborough House, London
- 14 July, Saturday: Meghan and Kate attend Wimbledon Ladies’ Singles Championship Finals Event
- 1 July, Sunday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance again – Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry
- 30 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) Surprise appearance at Audi Polo – Meghan and Harry with Serena Williams
- 26 June, Tuesday: The Duke and Duchess attend The Queen’s Young Leader’s Reception
- 19 June, Tuesday: Royal Ascot Day 1 – The Duke and Duchess Attend Royal Ascot Day 1
- 16 June, Saturday: (Unannounced/Unofficial) — Harry and Meghan attend Lady Sarah McCorquodale’s Wedding (Harry’s cousin, Spencer Family) in Lincolnshire, UK.
- 14 June, Thursday: The Duchess of Sussex accompanies Her Majesty the Queen, Cheshire, UK – for official opening of Mersey Gateway Bridge — Catalyst Science Discovery Centre, Cheshire, opening of Storyhouse Theatre — Chester, attend a lunch at Chester Town Hall.
- 9 June: Trooping the Colour 2018 – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend (Meghan’s Carolina Herrera outfit recap)
- 22 May Tuesday: Meghan and Harry’s official engagement as a married couple — the Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration garden party at Buckingham Palace.
- 19 May, Saturday: Royal Wedding of Meghan and Harry
- 25 April, Wednesday: ANZAC Services
- 23 April, Monday: 25th Anniversary Memorial Service to celebrate the life and legacy of Stephen Lawrence, held at St. Martin-in-the-Fields church.
- 21 April, Saturday: Invictus Games Reception, Australia House, London (afternoon), Queen’s Birthday Concert (evening)
- 19 April, Thursday: Women’s Empowerment Reception at Royal Aeronautical Society – part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 18 April, Wednesday: Commonwealth Youth Forum part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings
- 6 April, Friday: Invictus Games Tryouts University of Bath Sports Training Village
- 23 March, Friday: Belfast, Ireland – Unannounced Visit to Northern Ireland
- 12 March, Monday: Commonwealth Service, Westminster Abbey
- 8 March, Thursday: Birmingham, UK – International Women’s Day
- 28 February, Wednesday: Royal Foundation Forum – Meghan, Harry, Kate and William
- 13 February, Wednesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Edinburgh Scotland
- 1 February, Thursday: Meghan and Harry attend and present at Endeavor Fund Awards
- 18 January, Thursday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Cardiff, Wales, UK
- 9 January, Tuesday: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Reprezent Radio in Brixton, UK