Archewell is the organization founded by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The Sussexes told the Telegraph back in April that they wanted their organization “to do something of meaning, to do something that matters”.
From Archewell about page —
At Archewell, we unleash the power of compassion to drive systemic cultural change.
We do this through our non-profit work within Archewell Foundation 501(c)(3), in addition to creative activations through the business verticals of audio and production.
The organization currently includes:
- Archewell Foundation – working with the following:
- The Duke of Sussex appointed to the Aspen Institute Commission on Information Disorder
- Center for Humane Technology
- Partnership with Global Citizen
- The Archewell Foundation Fund at the UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry
- A joint philanthropic partnership with Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen
- The Foundation also supports; Girls Inc., Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE), The Loveland Foundation, Harvest Home, Mind, Genesis Shelter
- Archewell Audio – an exclusive partnership with Spotify
- Archewell Productions – creative partnership with Netflix
- Heart of Invictus – a docu-series about the Invictus Games
- Pearl – an animated series that centers on the heroic adventures of a 12-year-old girl who is inspired by influential women from history. Executive Producer – The Duchess of Sussex