Our running list of sales, restocking notifications and other shopping-related info!
OCT 10: Meghan’s Cashmere Crewneck sweater is back in stock at Everlane ($100), and her silk blouse from the Sussex visit is still available in a couple of sizes ($99). With thanks to Food, Fash, Fit for the tip!
AUG 28: Meghan’s coat by J. Crew that was worn in Birmingham is available for ordering in all sizes ($298, and ineligible for any discounts). Many thanks to Hilary for her tip on the FB page! AUG 15: Lots of restocking/sale updates this morning, starting with Meghan’s Black Halo Jackie O dress. It is back in stock & available in almost all sizes at Black Halo ($375); it is also available in all sizes at Saks ($375); and offered in most sizes at Shopbop ($375).
- The Babaton Lawson Trench Coat is on sale at Aritzia, discounted from $245 to $170. It is available in sizes XS – M.
- Meghan’s Self-Portrait dress is on sale in limited sizes ($306) at Neiman-Marcus; available in almost all sizes at Self Portrait (£300, roughly $385 at today’s exchange rate); available in just size 12 at Farfetch ($540).
- The Mackage ‘Mai’ coat in the sand colorway is now available at Saks in all sizes and also in all sizes at Mackage; it is $750 at both retailers.
- The Mother Looker Ankle Fray Jeans in the ‘Love Gun’ color are available in almost all sizes at Mother Denim; in most sizes at Nordstrom; in most sizes at Shopbop. They are $228 at all three retailers.
- The Finlay Percy Sunglasses are back in stock at Finlay ($180).
AUG 15: Hurry, these items back in stock! STRATHBERRY Now available to order, the Strathberry Midi Tote in Tri Colour Burgundy/Navy/Vanilla ($750)
LOOK WHAT’S BACK IN STOCK!! Madewell x Biltmore Panama Hat ($58)
AUG 10: CLUB MONACO Also back in stock, the Club Monaco Shoanah Dress, and on sale in a mix of sizes. Originally $328, the dress is 25% off with promo code SHMONACO, bringing the price to $246. AUG 10: LINDA FARROW The Linda Farrow Oval Sunglasses are back in stock.
JULY 31: GOAT Meghan’s ‘Flavia’ dress is back in stock and available at Goat Fashion.
JULY 24: SARAH FLINT The Sarah Flint ‘Natalie’ flat that Meghan wore in Toronto is back in stock at Sarah Flint.
JULY 24: GIVENCHY Meghan’s Givenchy Cross 3 Leather Crossbody (also called Triple Leather Crossbody) bag is now in stock at Nordstrom, as well as at Saks, and also at Bergdorf Goodman. The price point is $1190 at all three retailers. Thank you Meghan’s Fashion for the tip!
JULY 23: MOTHER DENIM Here is our updated list where you can buy the Mother Denim Looker Ankle Fray Jeans in Meghan’s ‘Love Gun’ colorway.
- the style is available at Revolve Clothing in sizes 23 – 31 ($228)
- Bloomingdale’s also has the jeans in sizes 23 – 31($228)
- Shopbop has all sizes available ($228)
- At Selfridge’s, there is a mix of sizes ($295)
JULY 22: Sarah Flint’s Semi-Annual Sale has started, offering 30% off an array of products.
JUNE 26: The Love Gun jeans are back in stock at Mother Denim ($228). They are also offered in limited sizing at Selfridges ($295). JUNE 25: Meghan’s Altuzarra Pinstripe Audrey Button Detail dress is now 40% off at Nordstrom ($1197) in limited sizes.
MAY 11: Line the Label’s Margaux trench coat is available at Farfetch $295 USD in large. This is the coat that Meghan was seen wearing at the Invictus Closing Ceremonies back last September.
The Wilfred “Beaune” Dress in Truffle ($185 USD), as seen on Meghan at the Invictus Games Toronto closing ceremonies back on September 24, 2017 is now available at Aritzia in all sizes. The dress also comes in a variety of other colors.
APR 30: Here’s a Meghan Outfit Update: The Altuzarra Audrey Pinafore Dress Meghan wore to the Youth Forum is still available in very limited sizes at Nordstrom and also at My Theresa in limited sizes ($1995). The Camilla and Marc Marguerite Blazer Meghan wore with the dress is also available at Camilla and Marc in almost all sizes ($700 USD). And the Tamara Mellon Paramour Sandal is available in a mix of sizes at Orchard Mile, as well as Tamara Mellon ($475).
APR 13: Get Meghan’s natural beauty look – Sephora is having their Rouge 15% off sale code YAYROUGE happening now through the weekend Early Access: April 13-16 and again the following weekend: April 20-23.
1. TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Serum / 2. GIORGIO ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation / 3. HOURGLASS Corrective Concealer / 4. SHU UEMURA Face Powder Matte (not available at Sephora) / 5. CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (not available at Sephora)
MAR 30: After many months the Finlay and Co. Percy Light Tortoise Sunglasses are back in stock ($180). The glasses are “handmade in Italy from the finest mazzucchelli acetate, using 5-barrel hinges and fitted with Carl Zeiss lenses for full UVA/UVB protection,” according to the product description.
MAR 28: The ‘Kace’ skirt by Greta Constantine worn in Belfast is available for online preorders at multiple retailers: Tres Chic in Montreal ($409 CAD / $317 USD / £224); at Miami’s En Avance ($445 USD); at Andrews in Toronto ($445); and also at Olivia Prequel in Palm Beach ($445 USD). For a complete list of retailers, see this Greta Constantine Insta post.
MAR 26: Meghan’s Mackage Mai belted wool coat in Sand ($750), worn in Northern Island last week, is available for preordering with delivery expected June 22nd.
MAR 9: Meghan’s LINE the Label coat worn for her engagement photo call is available, renamed ‘The Meghan.’ The piece is 100% wool in the ‘winter white’ color way, and available at Shopbop ($750), as well as at Farfetch ($739) and also at Shoptique ($795 / £595). A big thank you to Carly of Meghan Markle Style for the tip on this!
FEB 26: Meghan’s Tuxe Bodywear bodysuit worn to the Endeavour Awards is in stock at Net a Porter in size Medium and Large.