Our running list of sales, restocking notifications and other shopping-related info!
23 APRIL 2019: Meghan’s Sarah Flint ‘Grear’ Sandals ($245) in Saddle Vechetta are currently in stock! Sign up for the mailing list and receive $25.00 off your purchase (Welcome25)! Remember all the times Meghan wore her Sarah Flint ‘Grear’ Sandals!?
20 APRIL 2019 – The Following items are currently in stock and/or on sale!
MOTHER Denim – The Looker Ankle Fray in Love Gun jeans – Here is our updated list where you can buy the jeans Meghan wore to the Invictus games 2017, Toronto.
- Revolve clothing in all sizes ($228)
- Bloomingdale’s in all sizes ($228)
- MOTHER Denim in all sizes ($228)
- Selfridges in all sizes ($295)
- Nordstrom in all sizes ($228)
- Shopbop in limited sizes ($159)
Complete your summer look and #MatchMegsStyle with The Finlay and Co. Percy Light Tortoise Sunglasses ($180) – currently available. The glasses are “handmade in Italy from the finest mazzucchelli acetate, using 5-barrel hinges and fitted with Carl Zeiss lenses for full UVA/UVB protection,” according to the product description.
Currently in stock at J. Crew – Baird McNutt – Slim perfect shirt in piece-dyed Irish linen ($79.50) ASO Meghan both in the French Blue (back cover of the TOGETHER Cookbook) and the White (Austin airport, 9 June 2017)
♦ SHOPBOP has a number of Meghan items currently available:
• The Mother ‘Looker’ Skinny Jeans in Not Guilty Black (ASO Meghan while on Royal Tour
• DeMellier Mini Venice Bag ($395) (ASO w/Meghan in January 2018 – Cardiff)
• Rag & Bone Maternity jeans in Coal ($225) (ASO Meghan in NYC, February 2019)
• Madewell “The Boardwalk Lace Up Sandals” ($59.50) – this is a slightly updated version of
the pair Meghan was seen wearing in 9 June 2017 – Austin Airport.
• Black Halo Jackie O Dress ($375)
Get Meghan’s Reebok Classics look with either the Classic Nylon in White/Light Grey (ASO on Meghan in the World Vision video clip from 2017) or Classic Leather in White/Gum (ASO Meghan in December 2016) – Information below on where to purchase these great styles!
♦ Reebok Classics – Classic Nylon in White/Light Grey (shown above) are available at:
• Barney’s in most sizes – $39.00 (on sale)
• DSW in limited sizes – $59.00
• Zappos in all sizes – $59.95
• Reebok in all sizes – $65.00
15 APRIL 2019 – The following items are currently available or on sale!
Meghan’s Madewell x Biltmore Panama Hat ($58) is currently in stock.
The Castañer ‘Carina 80 canvas & jute espadrille wedges’ in black the Duchess wore on Bondi Beach and again in Fiji are in stock at the following retailers:
• My Theresa – available in all sizes ($92)
• Matches Fashion – available in most sizes ($85)
• Farfetch – available in most sizes ($94).
• Shopbop – available in all sizes ($120)
• US Net-a-Porter site – available in all sizes. ($120).
• Net-a-Porter UK – available in all sizes (£80);
Meghan’s Everlane Cashmere Crewneck ($100) (ASO Meghan in the Toronto Airport, June 2017) is still available in all sizes.
Meghan’s Day Market Tote ($175) from Everlane is so popular the company has created a second style, the Day Square Tote ($165). It is almost identical to Meghan’s version, but it is shaped more like a square, and it is slightly smaller. (The Day Market is 19″ x 16.5″, and the Day Square is 16.5″ x 14.5″.) – (First seen with Meghan in September 2017 at the Invictus Toronto Games)
The Tamara Mellon ‘Kindred’ Mid-Calf Boot ($695) worn in NYC is available in some sizes at Tamara Mellon.
Meghan’s Veja V-10 sneakers are back in stock at several retailers. They are available in limited sizes at Net-a-Porter ($150); in limited sizes at Shopbop ($150); as well as limited sizes at Zappos Luxury ($150) and at East Dane ($150); and also at Farfetch in prices ranging from $118 up to $132 and $135.
Meghan’s go-to Deneuve 105 bow-embellished suede pumps by Aquazzura are currently available as follows:
• Black seude – Net-a-Porter USA in all sizes ($750)
• Pink Blush – back in stock soon at Net-a-Porter USA
• Both colors limited sizes available – more available soon – Net-a-Porter UK (£490)
• Black suede available in all sizes at Net-a-Porter Canada (USD $655)
• Pink Blush is available in limited sizes with more coming back in stock soon at Net-a-Porter Canada (USD $655). NOTE: The site shows the Canada prices as USD$, so the $655 looks like a much better deal than the USD $750 price.
Meghan’s Le Specs Air Heart Sunglasses are in stock at Revolve ($69).
They’re available for pre-order at Everything But The Water (shipping the end of May). The sunglasses are also available at The Iconic ($69.95) in Australia and New Zealand. This is the pair worn in New York this February.
The Club Monaco ‘Shoanah’ dress ($329) in the black, blue and green color block is currently available. Meghan wore the dress in the black, green and pink color block back on her birthday last August to the Van Straubenzee wedding.
The Miguellina dress ($268) is also available. This is the dress that Meghan wore in Melbourne, Australia.
The Club Monaco Sallyet Dress Meghan wore to the Hubb Community Kitchen back in November is also marked down to $179.00. Limited sizes available.
The Wilfred “Beaune” Dress in Truffle ($185 USD), as seen on Meghan at the Invictus Games Toronto closing ceremonies back on September 24, 2017 is now available at Aritzia in all sizes. The dress also comes in a variety of other colors.
The Camilla and Marc Marguerite Blazer Meghan wore during Commonwealth Week is available at Camilla and Marc in all sizes ($700 USD). The Tamara Mellon Paramour Sandal is available in all sizes at Tamara Mellon ($475).
The ‘Kace’ skirt by Greta Constantine worn in Belfast is IN STOCK at Andrews in Toronto ($445); available for online preorders at multiple retailers: Tres Chic in Montreal ($409 CAD / $317 USD / £224) and also at Olivia Prequel in Palm Beach ($445 USD). For a complete list of retailers, see this Greta Constantine Insta post.
Meghan’s Peaked Lapel Coat in ‘Zephyr Blue’ by Smythe is still available at Smythe ($1195).
OCT 10 2018: Meghan’s Cashmere Crewneck sweater is back in stock at Everlane ($100), and her silk blouse from the Sussex visit is still available in a couple of sizes ($99). With thanks to Food, Fash, Fit for the tip!
AUG 15 2018: Lots of restocking/sale updates this morning, starting with Meghan’s Black Halo Jackie O dress. It is back in stock & available in almost all sizes at Black Halo ($375); it is also available in all sizes at Saks ($375); and offered in most sizes at Shopbop ($375).
- Meghan’s Self-Portrait dress is on sale in limited sizes ($306) at Neiman-Marcus; available in almost all sizes at Self Portrait (£300, roughly $385 at today’s exchange rate); available in just size 12 at Farfetch ($540).
AUG 15 2018: Hurry, these items back in stock! STRATHBERRY Now available to order, the Strathberry Midi Tote in Tri Colour Burgundy/Navy/Vanilla ($750)
AUG 10 2018: CLUB MONACO Also back in stock, the Club Monaco Shoanah Dress, and on sale in a mix of sizes. Originally $328, the dress is 25% off with promo code SHMONACO, bringing the price to $246. AUG 10 2018: LINDA FARROW The Linda Farrow Oval Sunglasses are back in stock.
JULY 31 2018: GOAT Meghan’s ‘Flavia’ dress is back in stock and available at Goat Fashion.
JULY 24 2018: GIVENCHY Meghan’s Givenchy Cross 3 Leather Crossbody (also called Triple Leather Crossbody) bag is now in stock at Nordstrom, as well as at Saks, and also at Bergdorf Goodman. The price point is $1190 at all three retailers. Thank you Meghan’s Fashion for the tip!JULY 22 2018: BLACK HALO Meghan’s ‘Jackie O’ dress from Black Halo is available at Saks in all sizes ($375). Our thanks for the tip go to the always-fab Charlotte of Mad About Meghan.