Meghan Makes Another Surprise Appearance at the Polo

The Duchess of Sussex was back to watch the action at the Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot, Berkshire.

Prince Harry was taking part for the second day of the Audi Challenge, and reporter Omid Scobie noted on Twitter that today’s match supported a number of charities.

Below you see Mr. Redmayne in the center of this photo shared by the Ghurka Welfare Trust on Twitter.

Ghurka Welfare Trust Twitter

More from the Daily Mail’s story:

Leading the way was Prince Harry who looked equally relaxed in a grey short sleeved t-shirt for the afternoon ahead. The couple made a subtle entrance to the polo at Ascot, Berkshire, entering via the rear entrance on Sunday afternoon.

July 1 marks what would have been the late Princess Diana’s 57th birthday. Prince William is thought to be marking the occasion privately at home.

Yesterday we saw Meghan in a crisp cotton dress by Shoshanna while watching polo.

Today the Duchess wore an oversized white shirt with black skinny jeans.We do not yet have the shirt or the jeans IDed, but are looking for the specific pieces. When we find out more we will update the post.

She also was in her Chanel ballet flats, the brand’s classic captoe style with the CC logo on the toe and trimmed with grosgrain.

Via Yoogi’s Closet (click photo to visit site)

Laura initially IDed the shoes some time back, and points out on Twitter that Meghan has had the shoes for several years.

Meghan also had an ivory or white cross-body bag trimmed in black piping. She sported the hat we believe is her Madewell Biltmore Panama design, a piece she wore yesterday that she has owned for some time.

We will see you on Thursday (if not before) when Meghan and Harry attend the ‘Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge Reception at Marlborough House in London.

1. Bonnie July 1, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Meghan does casual very well and seems to get it right, as she looks stylish, comfortable and relaxed. I like the flat shoes, for the sake of her feet and back and because they likely fit, whereas her stilettos often seem too big. This hat is obviously a favourite and well used. She appears to wear a sunhat better than a formal chapeau. There have been two days when Meghan has dressed to her own standards and not what is an expectation.

2. Lacey July 1, 2018 at 9:40 pm

I’ve loved her casual polo outfits. I wish I looked so good in a Panama hat.

3. Ann July 1, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Could it be the same shirt she wore in Toronto with Harry pre-engagement?

1. WhatMeghanWore July 1, 2018 at 11:56 pm

Hi Ann – The Misha Nonoo is the shirt she wore in Toronto during the Invictus Games. It is not that shirt. The shirt Meghan is wearing has a pocket. – thanks, Susan C

4. Brit0728 July 1, 2018 at 11:30 pm

I love seeing the difference between Meghan dressing for “The Job”, and dressing for herself. Glad to see she’s enjoying a casual weekend, it shows! Another winning look.

5. christina July 2, 2018 at 6:00 am

Meghan looks chic yet casual. Love the rolled up sleeves and cropped pants (possibly rolled up as well?). The cross-over bag adds structure and she looks confident!

6. Mk July 2, 2018 at 7:34 am

Another cute casual outfit!!!

7. ElizaMo July 2, 2018 at 11:08 am

I think I can only echo Jessica from the previous Shoshanna post and say Meghan looks casual but totally pulled together. I love seeing her so relaxed and happy while off-duty and sporting some old favourites in the Panama hat and Chanel flats. She’s always rocked this classic white-shirt-and-jeans look and it’s great to see it again.

1. WhatMeghanWore July 2, 2018 at 1:21 pm

I think this is a look just about anyone can pull off – that’s the beauty of it! It’s one Susan K. and I will have to pull up some #MatchMegStyle pieces for. 🙂 I hope to have some time to do that tonight. Really excited to see what she might wear at an appearance during Wimbledon to support her BFF Serena! It was a great day of Tennis today as I’ve had it on the BBC all day here myself in the background. – Susan C.

1. ElizaMo July 2, 2018 at 6:22 pm

I still think it’s a look Meghan can add extra flair to! Like you I”m also keeping fingers crossed for a tennis outfit:)

2. Becky July 3, 2018 at 7:25 am

I agree ElizaMo – this is a look that anyone can wear but Meghan’s natural style and “it factor” shines through and she just looks better in it than I would, ha. She looks great today – casual, chic, and happy.

8. Maureen C July 2, 2018 at 11:57 am

Yes! Again Meghan is in her comfort zone: casual chic. It’s great to see her at such ease in her attire and the environment. She gives off more confident vibe when she’s in her old staples (basic white husband shirt, ankle length black pants, flats, and panama hat). This is the Meghan so many of us originally came to love.

1. WhatMeghanWore July 2, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Maureen – I love this outfit as well – classic! We aren’t quite sure on the shirt yet. It is not the Misha Nonoo Husband short nor the J Crew Irish Linen white shirt as originally thought to have been. The shirt Meghan is wearing has a pocket. I’ll update the post with a bit more on this fact later today. 🙂 – Susan C.

9. Jessica July 2, 2018 at 1:36 pm

It’s that kind of effortless look that is deceptively hard to pull off. It doesn’t necessarily require premium items like Chanel flats–though let me be clear that I like them a lot!–but everything does have to fit well and look and be comfortable. Meghan’s got that solved today for sure.

The Panama hat is a great accessory even just held in her hand, but I’d like to see what it looks like on her head with her hair down. I thought it looked super-sharp yesterday with the ponytail and shades.

10. Ricci July 2, 2018 at 2:27 pm

The J Crew shirt , previously list has just a few sizes left if anyone is interested? It’s a really stylish shirt even if it’s not the one she is wearing. Close enough !

1. WhatMeghanWore July 2, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Ricci – yes, it’s a fabulous shirt! She wore it on her way back from Austin, Texas trip in 2017. 😉 – SC

11. MegFashion July 4, 2018 at 2:53 am

Has anyone identified the crossbody bag?

1. WhatMeghanWore July 5, 2018 at 10:42 am