We are so fortunate to have archives of Meghan’s blog, The Tig, to look back on to see recipes she loves, travel destinations she has been to, and people she admires. Meghan also writes on her blog about fashion and beauty, so we decided to pull a comprehensive list of all of the beauty products Meghan mentions on the site to share with you so you can emulate and shop her look. All of this content is by Meghan Markle and The Tig and was graciously pulled from The Tig Archives.
Let’s start with Meghan’s post from November 2014 about transitional makeup, where she enlists makeup artist and friend Daniel Martin to share a list of products which will help transition the face to cooler temperatures (timely for right now):
- Dior Diorskin Star Foundation (no longer available) — Try Dior Forever Skin Glow, $52, a 24 hour wear medium-to-full-coverage radiant skin-caring foundation — available here and here.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup (no longer available) — try the updated Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation, $39 – available here and here.
- Darphin Vitalskin Replumping Energic Emulsion (no longer available) — try Darphin Intral Rescue Super Concentrate, $150 or HYDRASKIN Intensive Skin-Hydrating Serum, $79.
- Dr. Hauschka Eye Balm, $55
- By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur lip tint in Rosy Babe, retail $56 – NOW $28
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow, $36.
- Cle de Peau Eye Color Quad in 303 Baby Universe, $55.
To get through the cold months, here is a look at Winter staple products from a November 2015 Tig post:
- Face Cream – Dior Prestige La Crème, $400 — this face cream promotes cell regeneration and helps maintains elasticity, which over time refines skin texture
- Targeted Treatment – Mila Moursi Cryo Serum Ice Cube Infusion, $129 — a dual action wrinkle smoother and plumping concentrate.
- Body Cream – La Mer The Body Crème, $285 — a rich body cream providing long-lasting hydration for the skin.
- Lip Care – Charlotte Tilbury Lip Love Scrub & Lip Magic Balm (no longer available) — an exfoliating scrub and balm duo that helps eradicate dry, chapped skin and restore smooth plump lips. — try Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir, $40 and Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator, $24.
- Hand Care – Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream, $38 — this hand cream treats and promotes the skin’s natural healing abilities.
- Bath Soak – R.L. Linden & Co “Ms. Tilly Rosalie’s Beauty Tea, $21 — this tea can be used in the bath or steeped and consumed. Rose tea is known to decrease cortisol levels, which help fight premature breakdown of collagen due to stress. In the bath, the plant extracts help to treat inflammation and irritation from itchy, dry skin. Freeze the tea into ice cube trays and use them as cold eye compresses to help with puffiness.
- Complexion – Foundation: AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50, $60 — this foundation helps to correct uneven tones as well as offer excellent sun protection.
- Concealer – Concealer: Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir, $30 — this concealer is a medium buildable coverage that neutralizes redness as well as dark under eye circles. It is available in 10 shades.
Daniel was back in June 2016 to talk products to use as the weather got warmer:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, $33 — locks in makeup and prevents shine.
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, $22 — locks in shadow and prevents creasing.
- Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, $56
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer, $25
- Dior – Diorshow Khôl Stick in Black, $30, also try Diorshow Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner, $33,
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, $21
In May 2014, Daniel shared his “five must-haves for a flawless face”:
- TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Serum, $95 — firms and hydrates the skin.
- GIORGIO ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation, $42-$64
- HOURGLASS Corrective Concealer, $34
- SHU UEMURA Face Powder Matte, $28
- CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder, $58
In our last snippet from The Tig, Meghan shared a makeup tutorial for her character on Suits, Rachel Zane. Get the look with these instructions below:
- GIORGIO ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation, $42-$64
- Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen or High Cover Radiant Under-Eye Concealer, $38
- MAC Cosmetics ‘Give Me Sun’ Bronzer, $36
- Nars Blush in ‘Orgasm’, starts at $16.
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeliner in ‘Teddy’, $19
- Chanel Eyeliner in Cassis, $33
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara in ‘Black’, $27 + Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, retail $23 now $16
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Powder in ‘Translucent’, starts at $20
- Clarins Instant Light in Rose Shimmer, $26
In October 2014, Meghan partnered with Birchbox to curate her own box of beauty must-haves. Here are the makeup products she chose:
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow, $29
- Oribe Côte d’Azur Eau de Parfum, $32 (for the purse size), $105 for full size.
- Harvey Prince – Hello Body Cream, $24
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel, $48
- Davines Su Hair & Body Wash, $26
- DERMA E Hydrating Mist, $9 — with Hyaluronic Acid
- Beautyblender® Original, $20
And, finally, in this July 2014 interview with Allure, Meghan calls out even more products she loves:
- Jan Marini Skincare Products (specifically the serum, she says)
- Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder
- Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
That should be more than enough to get your holiday shopping list off to a good start! Happy shopping!