Wedding Merchandise & Memorabilia
Our little list of the wedding merchandise and memorabilia related to Harry and Meghan’s wedding.
- Peter Jones offers is offering its own line of Royal Wedding pieces. It’s a limited edition collection with just 500 pieces made of each item; all are English bone china and made in the UK. Best of all (okay, we’re biased!), they feature a terrific photo by award-winning royal photographer and WMW/WKW friend, Mark Stewart. (It is Mark’s work that’s featured on our Meghan and Harry notecards, see the item below for more info!)
- We are excited to offer our very own royal wedding collectible! It is a limited edition set of Meghan and Harry note cards featuring simply stunning photos from award-winning royal photographer Mark Stewart (known to many of you as Regal Eyes on Twitter). There are 10 cards in the set, and they come with 11 envelopes; the set is $14.95 and available here.
- The Royal Collection china for the wedding has been very popular. John Lewis carries a selection of the china and the Royal Collection has many items still in stock.
- The much-loved Emma Bridgewater “Game Changers” Half-Pint mug is available via Emma Bridgewater (£19.95, $34.95 + $30 shipping); it is also offered in the US at Joanne Hudson ($37.99 with free shipping) and at Amazon.
- Also by Emma Bridgewater, the Harry and Meghan Sponge mug. It is offered at Emma Bridgewater (also £19.95, $34.95 + $30 shipping), as well as Joanne Hudson ($37.99 with free shipping).
- Georgetown Cupcake, featured in DC Cupcakes on TLC, has put together a special dozen cupcakes in honor of the wedding. Flavors included in the special mix: Lemon Elderflower Rose, Red Velvet, Chocolate & Buttercream, and Vanilla & Buttercream. You can order the Royal Wedding Dozen here ($36), available May 1 – May 21.
- Retailer Cath Kidston is offering some fun, whimsical items in honor of the wedding.
- There is an abundance of tea towels. Emily Nash from Hello! has been sharing some cute designs, including this one available at Harrods ($17.40).
- The Twice Brewed Inn, a microbrewery in Northumberland, has finalized plans for a Harry & Meghan bottled beer. Really. Thank you to Joe Little of Majesty magazine for the tip!
- With all due respect to Prince Harry, in this paper doll set at Amazon ($9.99) his hair looks like a porcupine.
- In this set now available at Target ($7.40) it is Meghan that doesn’t look right.
- If you find the paper doll business too arduous there is always a coloring book. Behold, the Harry and Meghan Coloring Book. This can be yours for just $8.98.