Shop Meghan’s Favorite Brands During Memorial Day Weekend Sales! – UPDATES 5/27
It’s Memorial Day Weekend and you know what that means… SALES SALES SALES!
Check out the promotions and sales going on from brands we’ve highlighted that Meghan has worn as well as some #MatchMegStyle pieces.
5/27: Shop Meghan’s TAI Moonstone and gold bracelet, reg. $65, worn during Commonwealth Week 2018 as well as some #MatchMegStyle pieces.
BODEN is offering 30% off through Monday – CODE C7R2
They offer some amazing #MatchMegStyles – check them out!
- Supersoft Slash Neck Tee – in Navy (also in White and Black) $35 (for the navy tee worn in New Zealand)
- St Ives Paperbag Shorts – Chalky Pink $70 – for the Club Monaco short worn in Austin, Tx
- Classic Sneakers – in animal print and in white w/blue & red stripe $98 (for the Kanaas pony hair sneakers and Stella McCartney sneakers)
Cassie Espadrille Wedges – Black $110 (not shown) – (for Meghan’s espadrille’s worn in Bondi Beach)
- Bea Linen Embroidered Dress – White & Blue Embroidery
- Amelie Jersey Dress – Black, $85.00
- Mallory Midi Shirt Dress – Woodland Green Stripe, $180.00
- Nicola Jersey Midi Dress – Conker Brand Dot, $98
- Frances Midi Dress – Ivory & Navy Stripe, $170
- Hannah Dress in black – $133
Stewart Weitzman is having their 40% off Summer Sale!
Why not try those mascaras Meghan has used such as Dior, Chanel, YSL or Lancome.
- Dior Iconic Mascara in Black, $29.50
- Diorshow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Definition Lash Curler Mascara Waterproof, $29.50 (worn for the Royal Wedding, May 2019)
- CHANEL – Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, $32.00 (worn in Vanity Fair magazine, October 2017)
- Lancome Hypnôse Buildable Volume Mascara (as seen on The Tig)
Nordstrom’s 1/2 Yearly Sale is going on now through 2 June –
Here are some highlighted items included in the sale —
- Madewell The Boardwalk lace-up sandal, $47.60 20% off
- BRANDON MAXWELL – Button Front Pleated Shirtdress, reg. $1895.00 NOW $1136.98 40% off
- Madewell denim jacket, reg. $118.00 NOW $79.99 30% off
- Barbour ‘Cavalry’ Quilted Jacket, $166.90 40% off
Nordstrom Rack is having their Clear the Rack event this weekend with an extra 25% Off Clearance Event through Monday.
J.Crew has a few items back in stock that Meghan has worn!
From The Royal Tour Australia in Dubbo – Meghan’s J.Crew – Sadie ankle boots in suede, reg. $188 now $40% off code WEEKEND
Meghan’s Reebok® Classic Leather sneakers, $75.00 – these are not included in the sale, however they are available in all sizes.
From the Royal Tour in New Zealand – Meghan’s J.Crew – 9″ high rise toothpick jean in charcoal wash reg. $128 now 40% off code WEEKEND
*NOTE: WMW’s own Susan C. owns the J. Crew Sadie boots and Reebok classic sneakers. She says that both are really comfortable. Both items go with everything including the toothpick jeans in charcoal.
Meghan has been seen wearing a J.Crew green utility jacket and sandals on a number of occasions. Here are two #MatchMegStyle options from J.Crew included in the 40% off code WEEKEND —
Meghan wore a Ralph Lauren blue striped shirt to Wimbledon last summer. Get the Look with this #MatchMegStyle from The J.Crew – Band-collar popover tunic in bold stripe reg. $79.50 40% off with code WEEKEND!
Here are several more #MatchMegStyle options from J.Crew included in this weekend’s sale.
For Meghan’s Manolo BB pumps in both the black and taupe suede – these J. Crew ‘Elsie’ suede pump are a great option and come in black and ashen brown – reg. $248 – 40% off with code WEEKEND
The J.Crew black suede smoking slippers, reg. $158 are a great option for Meghan’s Birdie slippers.
40% off with code WEEKEND
Madewell is offering 20% off Dresses and Sandals. There are a few “Meghan” items now currently available at regular price as well.
- Madewell The Boardwalk sandals – $59.50 20% off
- MADEWELL X BILTMORE® PANAMA HAT – $58.00
- The Jean Jacket in pinter wash, $118.00
Club Monaco is offering 25% OFF your entire purchase – CODE: SUMMERTIME
Here are some fantastic New Arrivals for summer from the brand we could see Meghan wearing!
- Piqua Linen Dress, $229 – NOW $171.75
- Jesstina Linen-Blend Vest, $249 – NOW $186.75
- Jubileeza Dress, $298 – NOW $223.50
- Corla suede heels $279 – NOW $209.25
- Cahdell sandals $179.50 – NOW $134.62
- Feleenie Silk Dress, $269 – NOW $201.75
- Kayu Carrie bag, $260 – NOW $195.00
- Serefina bezel ring set, $35.50 – NOW $26.62
- Disk bracelet now $29 – NOW $21.75
- Reejina Suede Sling Pump, $279 -NOW $209.25
The mini version of Meghan’s Stella McCartney Falabella bag (carried during The Meyhew visit in January) is on sale at Matches Fashion, Falabella mini reversible faux-leather tote, NOW $801.
Shopbop is offering up to 40% select items.
Meghan items from Artizia now available!
The Babaton ‘Lawson’ trench coat is available in all sizes, reg.
$248 now $198.40 – Meghan wore this in April 2018 to the Invictus tryouts.
The Wilfred ‘Beaune’ pleated wrap midi dress in rust red,
reg. $188 now $150.40 – Meghan wore the dress for the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 opening ceremonies.
Be sure and check back here throughout the weekend for any updates and additions!